After a period of overindulging in life’s pleasures, most people come to the conclusion that a steady diet of weed, liquor, partying and casual sex isn’t the most reliable path to a happy and productive life. That’s a lesson Dao Jones Never Learned. And it’s a damn good thing he hasn’t—otherwise, his music would be way less entertaining. On his latest single, the New York native celebrates his unpredictable, hedonistic existence over a self-produced synth beat. Terry Leahy directs the accompanying visuals. Featuring Never Learned and much more, Dao’s 100 Years LP is available for purchase from the artist’s official site. Not quite sold? Click here to stream the set for free right here in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 06/5/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.