After a period of overindulging in life’s pleasures, most people come to the conclusion that a steady diet of weed, liquor, partying and casual sex isn’t the most reliable path to a happy and productive life. That’s a lesson Dao Jones Never Learned. And it’s a damn good thing he hasn’t—otherwise, his music would be way less entertaining. On his latest single, the New York native celebrates his unpredictable, hedonistic existence over a self-produced synth beat. Terry Leahy directs the accompanying visuals. Featuring Never Learned and much more, Dao’s 100 Years LP is available for purchase from the artist’s official site. Not quite sold? Click here to stream the set for free right here in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 06/5/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.