After a period of overindulging in life’s pleasures, most people come to the conclusion that a steady diet of weed, liquor, partying and casual sex isn’t the most reliable path to a happy and productive life. That’s a lesson Dao Jones Never Learned. And it’s a damn good thing he hasn’t—otherwise, his music would be way less entertaining. On his latest single, the New York native celebrates his unpredictable, hedonistic existence over a self-produced synth beat. Terry Leahy directs the accompanying visuals. Featuring Never Learned and much more, Dao’s 100 Years LP is available for purchase from the artist’s official site. Not quite sold? Click here to stream the set for free right here in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 06/5/14
New York native Dao Jones has released his new album, the 100 Years LP, which we have available for full stream at The DJBooth. The 16-track project, which was fully produced by Jones, along with co-production from Luke...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.