Some guys avoid commitment as if it were a death sentence. Booth newcomer, DanO, on the other hand is more than ready to give his everything to the right woman—and, if his latest single is any indication, Mrs. Right just might have arrived. Making its world premiere right here on our front page, Do for You finds the Garden State spitter outlining the many services—emotional, sexual and financial—that he’s willing to provide his significant other on a moment’s notice. Flawless Tracks provides an upbeat, breezy instrumental backdrop for the artist’s romantically devoted bars, and singer Courtney Koos ties the package together with a velvety chorus. Feeling it? Then don’t miss the rest of the fresh material to be found on forthcoming street album Verses & Hooks Vol. 2. Keep it locked for the latest on the project, which as yet lacks a drop date.
Written by richard on 12/4/12
The Association Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sounds of the Motherland" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)