Some guys avoid commitment as if it were a death sentence. Booth newcomer, DanO, on the other hand is more than ready to give his everything to the right woman—and, if his latest single is any indication, Mrs. Right just might have arrived. Making its world premiere right here on our front page, Do for You finds the Garden State spitter outlining the many services—emotional, sexual and financial—that he’s willing to provide his significant other on a moment’s notice. Flawless Tracks provides an upbeat, breezy instrumental backdrop for the artist’s romantically devoted bars, and singer Courtney Koos ties the package together with a velvety chorus. Feeling it? Then don’t miss the rest of the fresh material to be found on forthcoming street album Verses & Hooks Vol. 2. Keep it locked for the latest on the project, which as yet lacks a drop date.
Written by richard on 12/4/12
Submit your Rating
The Association Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sounds of the Motherland" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.