Some guys avoid commitment as if it were a death sentence. Booth newcomer, DanO, on the other hand is more than ready to give his everything to the right woman—and, if his latest single is any indication, Mrs. Right just might have arrived. Making its world premiere right here on our front page, Do for You finds the Garden State spitter outlining the many services—emotional, sexual and financial—that he’s willing to provide his significant other on a moment’s notice. Flawless Tracks provides an upbeat, breezy instrumental backdrop for the artist’s romantically devoted bars, and singer Courtney Koos ties the package together with a velvety chorus. Feeling it? Then don’t miss the rest of the fresh material to be found on forthcoming street album Verses & Hooks Vol. 2. Keep it locked for the latest on the project, which as yet lacks a drop date.
Written by richard on 12/4/12
Submit your Rating
The Association Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sounds of the Motherland" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.