If something’s worth doing, it’s worth doing right… right? Danny London thinks so, and on his first solo Booth feature (He previously contributed vocals to Cesar Luciano‘s Fly and TreaZon‘s Zero), he applies that philosophy to the selection of a mate. Making its world premiere on our front page, freshly-minted promotional single Love Right finds beatsmith Brad Puette layering delicate keys over a dreamy, brass-infused rhythm section as the Cleveland R&B hopeful lists off the many qualities he looks for in a romantic partner: she’s gotta stay loyal, call him every day, look just as good au naturel as she does with makeup… you get the drift. London certainly doesn’t cut corners, but does his painstaking approach yield dope results on the musical tip? If you’re leaning towards the affirmative, then keep your browsers locked for all the latest from this promising pop hopeful.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view London’s Brian Devers-directed Love Right visual.
Written by richard on 12/18/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)