If something’s worth doing, it’s worth doing right… right? Danny London thinks so, and on his first solo Booth feature (He previously contributed vocals to Cesar Luciano‘s Fly and TreaZon‘s Zero), he applies that philosophy to the selection of a mate. Making its world premiere on our front page, freshly-minted promotional single Love Right finds beatsmith Brad Puette layering delicate keys over a dreamy, brass-infused rhythm section as the Cleveland R&B hopeful lists off the many qualities he looks for in a romantic partner: she’s gotta stay loyal, call him every day, look just as good au naturel as she does with makeup… you get the drift. London certainly doesn’t cut corners, but does his painstaking approach yield dope results on the musical tip? If you’re leaning towards the affirmative, then keep your browsers locked for all the latest from this promising pop hopeful.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view London’s Brian Devers-directed Love Right visual.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.