If something’s worth doing, it’s worth doing right… right? Danny London thinks so, and on his first solo Booth feature (He previously contributed vocals to Cesar Luciano‘s Fly and TreaZon‘s Zero), he applies that philosophy to the selection of a mate. Making its world premiere on our front page, freshly-minted promotional single Love Right finds beatsmith Brad Puette layering delicate keys over a dreamy, brass-infused rhythm section as the Cleveland R&B hopeful lists off the many qualities he looks for in a romantic partner: she’s gotta stay loyal, call him every day, look just as good au naturel as she does with makeup… you get the drift. London certainly doesn’t cut corners, but does his painstaking approach yield dope results on the musical tip? If you’re leaning towards the affirmative, then keep your browsers locked for all the latest from this promising pop hopeful.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view London’s Brian Devers-directed Love Right visual.
Written by richard on 12/18/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.