If something’s worth doing, it’s worth doing right… right? Danny London thinks so, and on his first solo Booth feature (He previously contributed vocals to Cesar Luciano‘s Fly and TreaZon‘s Zero), he applies that philosophy to the selection of a mate. Making its world premiere on our front page, freshly-minted promotional single Love Right finds beatsmith Brad Puette layering delicate keys over a dreamy, brass-infused rhythm section as the Cleveland R&B hopeful lists off the many qualities he looks for in a romantic partner: she’s gotta stay loyal, call him every day, look just as good au naturel as she does with makeup… you get the drift. London certainly doesn’t cut corners, but does his painstaking approach yield dope results on the musical tip? If you’re leaning towards the affirmative, then keep your browsers locked for all the latest from this promising pop hopeful.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view London’s Brian Devers-directed Love Right visual.
Written by richard on 12/18/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.