Singer/songwriter Danny London may rep Cleveland but, like so many others, he often longs for the excitement and opportunities offered by a bigger city. Lately, he’s been feeling especially stir-crazy, as the unsigned crooner makes abundantly clear on new EP single C.I.S.. (I think that stands for “crazy and insane,” which is what he’ll go if he doesn’t get out soon.) Perhaps inspired by Jay Z‘s recent work on the Great Gatsby soundtrack, Wax Tailor and Field Day look to the Jazz Age for inspiration on the production tip, layering big band brass over hip-hop percussion as London delivers his engaging verses and hook. You’ll be able to find this cut, along with previously-featured single Hey Hey and much more on Danny London’s Finding Harmony EP, dropping digitally in the near future.
Written by richard on 09/15/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)