Singer/songwriter Danny London may rep Cleveland but, like so many others, he often longs for the excitement and opportunities offered by a bigger city. Lately, he’s been feeling especially stir-crazy, as the unsigned crooner makes abundantly clear on new EP single C.I.S.. (I think that stands for “crazy and insane,” which is what he’ll go if he doesn’t get out soon.) Perhaps inspired by Jay Z‘s recent work on the Great Gatsby soundtrack, Wax Tailor and Field Day look to the Jazz Age for inspiration on the production tip, layering big band brass over hip-hop percussion as London delivers his engaging verses and hook. You’ll be able to find this cut, along with previously-featured single Hey Hey and much more on Danny London’s Finding Harmony EP, dropping digitally in the near future.
Written by richard on 09/15/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.