Singer/songwriter Danny London may rep Cleveland but, like so many others, he often longs for the excitement and opportunities offered by a bigger city. Lately, he’s been feeling especially stir-crazy, as the unsigned crooner makes abundantly clear on new EP single C.I.S.. (I think that stands for “crazy and insane,” which is what he’ll go if he doesn’t get out soon.) Perhaps inspired by Jay Z‘s recent work on the Great Gatsby soundtrack, Wax Tailor and Field Day look to the Jazz Age for inspiration on the production tip, layering big band brass over hip-hop percussion as London delivers his engaging verses and hook. You’ll be able to find this cut, along with previously-featured single Hey Hey and much more on Danny London’s Finding Harmony EP, dropping digitally in the near future.
Written by richard on 09/15/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)