Singer/songwriter Danny London may rep Cleveland but, like so many others, he often longs for the excitement and opportunities offered by a bigger city. Lately, he’s been feeling especially stir-crazy, as the unsigned crooner makes abundantly clear on new EP single C.I.S.. (I think that stands for “crazy and insane,” which is what he’ll go if he doesn’t get out soon.) Perhaps inspired by Jay Z‘s recent work on the Great Gatsby soundtrack, Wax Tailor and Field Day look to the Jazz Age for inspiration on the production tip, layering big band brass over hip-hop percussion as London delivers his engaging verses and hook. You’ll be able to find this cut, along with previously-featured single Hey Hey and much more on Danny London’s Finding Harmony EP, dropping digitally in the near future.
Written by richard on 09/15/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.