Whether you’re in the Alfred Lord Tennyson camp (“Tis better to have loved and lost / Than never to have loved at all.”) or you’re with Smokey Robinson (”A taste of honey is worse than none at all…”), you have to admit that getting kicked to the curb f**king sucks. Today, Danny! steps into the Booth with Goobye, Love, a vindicative breakup jam slated to be featured as a bonus cut on the UK version of his debut album. Over his own retro sample work, the recent Hova co-signee says “Good riddance” to a disloyal ex-girl—and disses a few trendy hip-hop acts in the process. Payback has yet to receive a domestic drop date, but the artist insists it’s coming “very, very soon.”
Written by richard on 06/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Down" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.