Whether you’re in the Alfred Lord Tennyson camp (“Tis better to have loved and lost / Than never to have loved at all.”) or you’re with Smokey Robinson (”A taste of honey is worse than none at all…”), you have to admit that getting kicked to the curb f**king sucks. Today, Danny! steps into the Booth with Goobye, Love, a vindicative breakup jam slated to be featured as a bonus cut on the UK version of his debut album. Over his own retro sample work, the recent Hova co-signee says “Good riddance” to a disloyal ex-girl—and disses a few trendy hip-hop acts in the process. Payback has yet to receive a domestic drop date, but the artist insists it’s coming “very, very soon.”
Written by richard on 06/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Down" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)