As many fellas already know, one of the most frustrating elements of being “friend-zoned” is having to hear the woman in question vent about her relationships with other dudes. ATL repper (and new Interscope signee) Danny!, for one, is sick and tired of it; on his latest single he sets the record straight, stating in no uncertain terms “I Don’t Wanna Hear That Sh*t.” If you’re digging this artist-produced joint, more dope new material awaits on Swain’s Payback LP, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers October 18.
Written by richard on 09/2/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Down" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.