As many fellas already know, one of the most frustrating elements of being “friend-zoned” is having to hear the woman in question vent about her relationships with other dudes. ATL repper (and new Interscope signee) Danny!, for one, is sick and tired of it; on his latest single he sets the record straight, stating in no uncertain terms “I Don’t Wanna Hear That Sh*t.” If you’re digging this artist-produced joint, more dope new material awaits on Swain’s Payback LP, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers October 18.
Written by richard on 09/2/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Down" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.