As many fellas already know, one of the most frustrating elements of being “friend-zoned” is having to hear the woman in question vent about her relationships with other dudes. ATL repper (and new Interscope signee) Danny!, for one, is sick and tired of it; on his latest single he sets the record straight, stating in no uncertain terms “I Don’t Wanna Hear That Sh*t.” If you’re digging this artist-produced joint, more dope new material awaits on Swain’s Payback LP, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers October 18.
Written by richard on 09/2/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Down" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.