As many fellas already know, one of the most frustrating elements of being “friend-zoned” is having to hear the woman in question vent about her relationships with other dudes. ATL repper (and new Interscope signee) Danny!, for one, is sick and tired of it; on his latest single he sets the record straight, stating in no uncertain terms “I Don’t Wanna Hear That Sh*t.” If you’re digging this artist-produced joint, more dope new material awaits on Swain’s Payback LP, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers October 18.
Written by richard on 09/2/11
They say the best music comes when an artist raps about what they know, which is why Jay-Z raps about being staggeringly rich, Kanye raps about himself and Rick Ross raps about eating lobster bisque for breakfast. Considering...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Down" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)