As many fellas already know, one of the most frustrating elements of being “friend-zoned” is having to hear the woman in question vent about her relationships with other dudes. ATL repper (and new Interscope signee) Danny!, for one, is sick and tired of it; on his latest single he sets the record straight, stating in no uncertain terms “I Don’t Wanna Hear That Sh*t.” If you’re digging this artist-produced joint, more dope new material awaits on Swain’s Payback LP, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers October 18.
Written by richard on 09/2/11
They say the best music comes when an artist raps about what they know, which is why Jay-Z raps about being staggeringly rich, Kanye raps about himself and Rick Ross raps about eating lobster bisque for breakfast. Considering...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Down" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.