I know what you’re thinking: “Drug addicts are dangerous, unpredictable, and not all that fun to be around. Who the f**k would want to buy or lease one?” Luckily for Danny Brown, he isn’t actually going into the Dope Fiend Rental business. Instead, this freshly-released single finds the Detroit native filling fans in on the sordid details of his sex life, delivering his boisterous bars over an uncredited producer’s grimy chopped-sample beat. TDE fast-riser ScHoolboy Q contributes a similarly freaky closing 16. For this cut, the previously-featured DIP and much more, cop Danny Brown’s Old LP October 8, when it hits record stores and online retailers via Fools Gold.
Written by richard on 09/30/13
Before I truly listened to Old, I had heard more about Danny Brown than I had directly from him on the mic. From the rowdy concerts and raunchy interviews (especially with a certain red headed celebrity) to his late...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Guitar Solo" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)