Thirsty people are everywhere lately. Earlier this week, we heard Mariah Carey toy with an guy who was eyeing her like a pitcher of water in the desert. Now, we find ex-Bad Boy girl group Danity Kane in a similar situation, except that they’re feeling like four tall glasses of Lemonade. Their first official single since 2008, this cut finds Dawn, Aundrea, Audrey and Shannon reveling in the sour looks on their haters’ faces as they walk into the club. Joining the quartet over the Stereotypes’ beat, a club-ready flip of the Clipse‘s Grindin, Tyga contributes a suave closing 16. Now that Danity Kane has lit the fuse on its comeback, more new music is undoubtedly on the way. As always, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest.
Written by richard on 05/15/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.