Thirsty people are everywhere lately. Earlier this week, we heard Mariah Carey toy with an guy who was eyeing her like a pitcher of water in the desert. Now, we find ex-Bad Boy girl group Danity Kane in a similar situation, except that they’re feeling like four tall glasses of Lemonade. Their first official single since 2008, this cut finds Dawn, Aundrea, Audrey and Shannon reveling in the sour looks on their haters’ faces as they walk into the club. Joining the quartet over the Stereotypes’ beat, a club-ready flip of the Clipse‘s Grindin, Tyga contributes a suave closing 16. Now that Danity Kane has lit the fuse on its comeback, more new music is undoubtedly on the way. As always, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest.
Written by richard on 05/15/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.