Thirsty people are everywhere lately. Earlier this week, we heard Mariah Carey toy with an guy who was eyeing her like a pitcher of water in the desert. Now, we find ex-Bad Boy girl group Danity Kane in a similar situation, except that they’re feeling like four tall glasses of Lemonade. Their first official single since 2008, this cut finds Dawn, Aundrea, Audrey and Shannon reveling in the sour looks on their haters’ faces as they walk into the club. Joining the quartet over the Stereotypes’ beat, a club-ready flip of the Clipse‘s Grindin, Tyga contributes a suave closing 16. Now that Danity Kane has lit the fuse on its comeback, more new music is undoubtedly on the way. As always, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest.
Written by richard on 05/15/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.