Thirsty people are everywhere lately. Earlier this week, we heard Mariah Carey toy with an guy who was eyeing her like a pitcher of water in the desert. Now, we find ex-Bad Boy girl group Danity Kane in a similar situation, except that they’re feeling like four tall glasses of Lemonade. Their first official single since 2008, this cut finds Dawn, Aundrea, Audrey and Shannon reveling in the sour looks on their haters’ faces as they walk into the club. Joining the quartet over the Stereotypes’ beat, a club-ready flip of the Clipse‘s Grindin, Tyga contributes a suave closing 16. Now that Danity Kane has lit the fuse on its comeback, more new music is undoubtedly on the way. As always, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest.
Written by richard on 05/15/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.