This past weekend, Danity Kane posted a blog on their MySpace page which states their need for help in choosing the lead single off their upcoming sophomore album. The two choices that the Bad Boy A&R’s and hundreds of diehard fans have been mulling over are Pretty Boy and Damaged. The similarities between the two songs are what you’d expect from a Danity Kane record, poppy and danceable. When you line both records up to one another, though, it is quite obvious Damaged will be the selection. Produced by the Stereotypes, the potential single divulges the destruction of the heart during a rocky relationship. Thus, if Aubrey, Aundrea, D. Woods, Dawn and Shannon are smart, they’ll choose Damaged over Pretty Boy and avoid a rocky relationship with radio play and DJBooth’s critical members.
Written by DJ Z on 01/21/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bad Girl ft. Missy Elliot" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.