This past weekend, Danity Kane posted a blog on their MySpace page which states their need for help in choosing the lead single off their upcoming sophomore album. The two choices that the Bad Boy A&R’s and hundreds of diehard fans have been mulling over are Pretty Boy and Damaged. The similarities between the two songs are what you’d expect from a Danity Kane record, poppy and danceable. When you line both records up to one another, though, it is quite obvious Damaged will be the selection. Produced by the Stereotypes, the potential single divulges the destruction of the heart during a rocky relationship. Thus, if Aubrey, Aundrea, D. Woods, Dawn and Shannon are smart, they’ll choose Damaged over Pretty Boy and avoid a rocky relationship with radio play and DJBooth’s critical members.
Written by DJ Z on 01/21/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bad Girl ft. Missy Elliot" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.