This past weekend, Danity Kane posted a blog on their MySpace page which states their need for help in choosing the lead single off their upcoming sophomore album. The two choices that the Bad Boy A&R’s and hundreds of diehard fans have been mulling over are Pretty Boy and Damaged. The similarities between the two songs are what you’d expect from a Danity Kane record, poppy and danceable. When you line both records up to one another, though, it is quite obvious Damaged will be the selection. Produced by the Stereotypes, the potential single divulges the destruction of the heart during a rocky relationship. Thus, if Aubrey, Aundrea, D. Woods, Dawn and Shannon are smart, they’ll choose Damaged over Pretty Boy and avoid a rocky relationship with radio play and DJBooth’s critical members.
Written by DJ Z on 01/21/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bad Girl ft. Missy Elliot" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)