This past weekend, Danity Kane posted a blog on their MySpace page which states their need for help in choosing the lead single off their upcoming sophomore album. The two choices that the Bad Boy A&R’s and hundreds of diehard fans have been mulling over are Pretty Boy and Damaged. The similarities between the two songs are what you’d expect from a Danity Kane record, poppy and danceable. When you line both records up to one another, though, it is quite obvious Damaged will be the selection. Produced by the Stereotypes, the potential single divulges the destruction of the heart during a rocky relationship. Thus, if Aubrey, Aundrea, D. Woods, Dawn and Shannon are smart, they’ll choose Damaged over Pretty Boy and avoid a rocky relationship with radio play and DJBooth’s critical members.
Bad Boy/Atlantic Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bad Girl ft. Missy Elliot" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!