This past weekend, Danity Kane posted a blog on their MySpace page which states their need for help in choosing the lead single off their upcoming sophomore album. The two choices that the Bad Boy A&R’s and hundreds of diehard fans have been mulling over are Pretty Boy and Damaged. The similarities between the two songs are what you’d expect from a Danity Kane record, poppy and danceable. When you line both records up to one another, though, it is quite obvious Damaged will be the selection. Produced by the Stereotypes, the potential single divulges the destruction of the heart during a rocky relationship. Thus, if Aubrey, Aundrea, D. Woods, Dawn and Shannon are smart, they’ll choose Damaged over Pretty Boy and avoid a rocky relationship with radio play and DJBooth’s critical members.
Written by DJ Z on 01/21/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bad Girl ft. Missy Elliot" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.