Take it from someone who knows his anagrams: Dane Lawrence‘s latest feature is the f**king TSIH. On his first single of the new year, coming on the heels of late 2013’s First Five series, the Long Island representative shares one of the top items on his holiday wish list: “Wish n**gas stopped frontin’ and started being real.” A wholesale abandonment of fakeness may be unlikely, but Lawrence does his part to make that dream a reality, lacing Brian Allonce‘s shapeshifting sample work with raw and uncompromising lyrical flames. B.K. mic-murderer Skyzoo turns in a similarly witty, aggressive performance on verse two. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep your browsers locked; TSIH isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Dane Lawrence’s plans as further details are revealed.
Written by richard on 01/7/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)