When someone is said to be a Busy Body, that typically means they can’t keep their nose out of other people’s business. Fresh off earning reader approval for November debut feature Beamer Thoughts, Long Island buzzmaker Dane Lawrence flips that negative into a positive on the freshly-released fourth entry in his First Five EP series. Brian Allonce reprises his role behind the boards, flipping a smooth sample from D’Angelo‘s Brown Sugar as the artist celebrates his girl’s skills between the sheets, along with her many other alluring traits. Rell of Roc-A-Fella Records fame contributes a sensual guest chorus. Like what you’re hearing? Then be sure to check back with us next week for the thrilling conclusion to Lawrence’s digital series.
Written by richard on 12/4/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.