When someone is said to be a Busy Body, that typically means they can’t keep their nose out of other people’s business. Fresh off earning reader approval for November debut feature Beamer Thoughts, Long Island buzzmaker Dane Lawrence flips that negative into a positive on the freshly-released fourth entry in his First Five EP series. Brian Allonce reprises his role behind the boards, flipping a smooth sample from D’Angelo‘s Brown Sugar as the artist celebrates his girl’s skills between the sheets, along with her many other alluring traits. Rell of Roc-A-Fella Records fame contributes a sensual guest chorus. Like what you’re hearing? Then be sure to check back with us next week for the thrilling conclusion to Lawrence’s digital series.
Written by richard on 12/4/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.