Yesterday, you probably had no idea you needed Dana in your life. Tomorrow, you’re going to be pining for her return to our pages. Alas, such is love. On her debut DJBooth feature, a new single off her latest full-length, the Hollywood resident expresses her ambivalence regarding her current man. Though she’d have to be blind not to see that their relationship is headed down the tubes, she’s still far too attached to walk away from him for good. Herag Sanbalian‘s melancholy, keyboard-led production backs the songstress as she waxes soulfully indecisive. An unknown director provides the cut’s bittersweet official visuals. Has this elegiac jam left you hooked on Dana’s smooth, retro-informed style? If so, you’re sure to find more to your liking on her Love, Dana LP, available on iTunes as of the 17th.
Written by richard on 09/25/13
Sonic Villain Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.