Yesterday, you probably had no idea you needed Dana in your life. Tomorrow, you’re going to be pining for her return to our pages. Alas, such is love. On her debut DJBooth feature, a new single off her latest full-length, the Hollywood resident expresses her ambivalence regarding her current man. Though she’d have to be blind not to see that their relationship is headed down the tubes, she’s still far too attached to walk away from him for good. Herag Sanbalian‘s melancholy, keyboard-led production backs the songstress as she waxes soulfully indecisive. An unknown director provides the cut’s bittersweet official visuals. Has this elegiac jam left you hooked on Dana’s smooth, retro-informed style? If so, you’re sure to find more to your liking on her Love, Dana LP, available on iTunes as of the 17th.
Sonic Villain Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!