Last we heard from DK, it was summer of 2013 and he was checking his six for snakes in the grass on reader-approved promo single Which One. A year almost to the day later, the unsigned Chicago repper returns—under the revised stage name Dan Kanvis—with a lead LP single whose vibe couldn’t be further removed from the aforementioned joint’s paranoia. On Never Too Much, a breezy, headphone-ready beat by SpazzbotEXE accompanies the artist as he shares some laissez-faire ruminations on life’s pleasures. Windy City twosome theWHOevers assist on the guest tip, and DK’s own official visuals (his directorial debut) round out the package. Feeling it? More awaits on forthcoming full-length Windows, which is currently unscheduled.
Written by richard on 08/20/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)