Dallas Blocker knows that the word “love” is not something that should be thrown around loosely, both musically and in everyday life. DJBoothers last heard from the Texas crooner on his two-step inducing Whatchu Do To Me, and now on Nothing Matters, he expresses his undying “L-word” for someone special. Over the sounds of a lush piano and smooth baseline provided by Norway’s production team, DeepFrost (see Trey Songz’ Gotta Go), Blocker defines the meaning of true love from his own personal experiences. Although Blocker’s presently self-titled LP still has no release date, it will be distributed through Latium/Universal Republic.
Written by Erica L. on 06/3/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"For The Hood ft. Dallas Blocker" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.