The relationship is over, but you can’t seem to move on. Now, raise your hand if that scenario sounds vaguely familiar? If so, you’re in luck; because you aren’t the only one experiencing this emotional struggle. Already raising his hand is Houston native, Dallas Blocker, who tackles the issue of permanent separation on his new song, Alone. Penned, produced and performed by Blocker, Alone is an up-tempo R&B record that caters to the both the radio and the club while maintaining the integrity of its message. Currently in the process of leaving his label home at Universal Republic, Blocker plans to release his debut album via his own production company, Blockerboy Music, LLC., in the near future. Will he make the transition Alone, or with your support?
Written by DJ Z on 09/23/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"For The Hood ft. Dallas Blocker" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.