The relationship is over, but you can’t seem to move on. Now, raise your hand if that scenario sounds vaguely familiar? If so, you’re in luck; because you aren’t the only one experiencing this emotional struggle. Already raising his hand is Houston native, Dallas Blocker, who tackles the issue of permanent separation on his new song, Alone. Penned, produced and performed by Blocker, Alone is an up-tempo R&B record that caters to the both the radio and the club while maintaining the integrity of its message. Currently in the process of leaving his label home at Universal Republic, Blocker plans to release his debut album via his own production company, Blockerboy Music, LLC., in the near future. Will he make the transition Alone, or with your support?
Written by DJ Z on 09/23/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"For The Hood ft. Dallas Blocker" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.