Songwriter, producer and performer Dallas Austin is a lucky man. After pleading guilty to drug charges in Dubai, and receiving a four-year prison sentence, the Grammy-winning musician who helped groups like TLC and Boyz II Men rise to fame was unexpectedly freed from prison and granted a pardon by the ruler of the Middle Eastern Country. Once back in Atlanta, Austin simply wanted to forget about his problems. So one night, while waiting waiting in line to use the bathroom at a club, Austin noticed that women were tipping the attendant and passing him by. When he finally walked in to relieve himself, he realized there was a crazy party inside. The moral of the story? There are Hot Girls In Da Bathroom, not in foreign prisons; so stay away from the cocaine in Dubai.
Written by DJ Z on 02/5/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.