Songwriter, producer and performer Dallas Austin is a lucky man. After pleading guilty to drug charges in Dubai, and receiving a four-year prison sentence, the Grammy-winning musician who helped groups like TLC and Boyz II Men rise to fame was unexpectedly freed from prison and granted a pardon by the ruler of the Middle Eastern Country. Once back in Atlanta, Austin simply wanted to forget about his problems. So one night, while waiting waiting in line to use the bathroom at a club, Austin noticed that women were tipping the attendant and passing him by. When he finally walked in to relieve himself, he realized there was a crazy party inside. The moral of the story? There are Hot Girls In Da Bathroom, not in foreign prisons; so stay away from the cocaine in Dubai.
Written by DJ Z on 02/5/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.