Songwriter, producer and performer Dallas Austin is a lucky man. After pleading guilty to drug charges in Dubai, and receiving a four-year prison sentence, the Grammy-winning musician who helped groups like TLC and Boyz II Men rise to fame was unexpectedly freed from prison and granted a pardon by the ruler of the Middle Eastern Country. Once back in Atlanta, Austin simply wanted to forget about his problems. So one night, while waiting waiting in line to use the bathroom at a club, Austin noticed that women were tipping the attendant and passing him by. When he finally walked in to relieve himself, he realized there was a crazy party inside. The moral of the story? There are Hot Girls In Da Bathroom, not in foreign prisons; so stay away from the cocaine in Dubai.
Written by DJ Z on 02/5/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.