As I am sure you all know relationships can be confusing. While they are marred with grey areas for most of us, UK R&B/pop crooner Daley only sees relationships in black and white and even has video evidence to prove it. In a visual for the catchy, yet vengeful Remember Me Daley, assisted by fellow Brit Jessie J, lets you know that you only get one shot. And if you happen to blow it? Well, at least you’ll have the memories. To match the black and white stance on second chances is a unique video filled with black and white images, most notably a black speaker filled with white paint that jumps when the beat, produced by The White N3rd and Ballistiq bangs. For more attitude-filled audio check out Daley’s Alone Together EP, available now.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/11/12
Submit your Rating
Universal Republic Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Alone Together " (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.