If you’re anything like me, you’ve allowed quite a few romantic opportunities to slip through your fingers due to a simple inability to think of the right icebreaker before the moment has passed. Next time I find myself in that situation, perhaps I should take a page from Daily Dose‘s book and open the conversation with a simple, “Can We Chill?” Brought to our attention by producer Sean Ross, who mixed and mastered the group’s latest project, this joint finds Cali-repping partners-in-rhyme Casey G and Nave showcasing their knack for simple, yet effective game-spitting as they chat up a chick who’s as intelligent as she is beautiful. Highlife‘s breezy synth-sample boardwork accompanies their rhymes. Like what you’re hearing? More feel-good music awaits on the duo’s Satisfaction Sold Separately LP, available for free download via their official site as of February 19.
Written by richard on 02/24/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.