Back in October, when DaG’s Channel 58 was featured, our very own Richard theorized that DaG’s TV channel would have nothing but violent and offbeat cartoons, but I would argue he is more interested in old sitcoms based on his latest song, Three’s Company. I jest, Three’s Company is not named after the late 70’s ABC show about a few quirky roommates. On this ambient cut, the three amigos Janet, Chrissy, and Jack, er…excuse me…DaG, C. Jay and Fresco, share the hazy, simplistic, Dion Glenn-produced track, highlighted by a distant saxophone section. While their vocals differ, the trio share in unusual styles that play off the crawling pace and off-kilter vibe; something that your average emcee would have trouble circumventing. Three’s Company will appear on the Ypsilanti, Michigan native’s currently unscheduled Campus Corner album, set for a spring release.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/21/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.