Back in October, when DaG’s Channel 58 was featured, our very own Richard theorized that DaG’s TV channel would have nothing but violent and offbeat cartoons, but I would argue he is more interested in old sitcoms based on his latest song, Three’s Company. I jest, Three’s Company is not named after the late 70’s ABC show about a few quirky roommates. On this ambient cut, the three amigos Janet, Chrissy, and Jack, er…excuse me…DaG, C. Jay and Fresco, share the hazy, simplistic, Dion Glenn-produced track, highlighted by a distant saxophone section. While their vocals differ, the trio share in unusual styles that play off the crawling pace and off-kilter vibe; something that your average emcee would have trouble circumventing. Three’s Company will appear on the Ypsilanti, Michigan native’s currently unscheduled Campus Corner album, set for a spring release.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/21/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.