Thought Dag Savage‘s debut studio album was dope? Well, that was just The Beginning of what Exile and Johaz plan to accomplish together. Recently, the West Coast reppers traveled to Berlin on a European tour, where they seized the opportunity to shoot some official visuals for their latest single. To accompany the cut, which sees Exile flipping a soulful guitar/keyboard loop as he and his partner-in-rhyme drop knowledge on a variety of topics, Mike Metz crafts a sepia-tinted clip featuring cameos from tourmates Blu, Quelle Chris and Denmark Vessey. Fans can find The Beginning and much more on Dag Savage’s E&J LP, available now for streaming and purchase in the Booth.
Written by richard on 06/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dream Sequence" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.