Thought Dag Savage‘s debut studio album was dope? Well, that was just The Beginning of what Exile and Johaz plan to accomplish together. Recently, the West Coast reppers traveled to Berlin on a European tour, where they seized the opportunity to shoot some official visuals for their latest single. To accompany the cut, which sees Exile flipping a soulful guitar/keyboard loop as he and his partner-in-rhyme drop knowledge on a variety of topics, Mike Metz crafts a sepia-tinted clip featuring cameos from tourmates Blu, Quelle Chris and Denmark Vessey. Fans can find The Beginning and much more on Dag Savage’s E&J LP, available now for streaming and purchase in the Booth.
Written by richard on 06/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dream Sequence" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.