After the massive global success of Pharrell Williams-assisted lead single Get Lucky, Daft Punk didn’t face too difficult a choice in selecting the follow-up. Lose Yourself to Dance boasts many of the elements that made its predecessor a hit, from the Neptunes artist/producer’s smooth vocal stylings to the masterful guitar work of Chic’s Nile Rodgers. The headliners’ trademark vocal harmonies play a more central role this time around, with the French duo engaging in some arpeggiated musical counterpoint on the chorus. Previewed at last month’s VMA ceremony, the newly-released visuals are a dazzling complement to the cut’s retro-futuristic vibe. Released in May, Daft Punk’s Random Access Memories LP is available now wherever fine music is sold.
Written by richard on 09/16/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Lucky" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.