Like many men, Booth newcomer Dae Zhen tends to think with the wrong head when it comes to sex and romance. On ‘94, off his last independent album, the unsigned artist offers ladies fair warning of his playeristic tendencies, switching between agile flows and catchy, sung vocals as he delivers his cautionary bars. KINO and Mike Derenzo join forces behind the boards, flipping a sample from Lee Daniels’s Faithful Man, and Anthony Troli directs the official visuals. Like what you’re hearing? You can find ‘94 and much more on the artist’s Women & Wordplay LP, available for free download as of February.
Written by richard on 06/23/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.