When Akon first jumped on the scene, back in 2004, he let it be known that he produced world music. Three years later you can officially add Reggaetón to the list of genre’s Akon has mastered; the beneficiary being Reggaetón superstar, Daddy Yankee. On the highly impulsive, Bring It On, Akon showers the chorus with his famous harmony and The Boss spits flames as if a bottle of Cuervo was spilled over an open fire. The cut can be found on Daddy Yankee’s new album, El Cartel: The Big Boss, which is set for release this June.
Written by DJ Z on 05/29/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Impacto (Remix) ft. Fergie" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.