When Akon first jumped on the scene, back in 2004, he let it be known that he produced world music. Three years later you can officially add Reggaetón to the list of genre’s Akon has mastered; the beneficiary being Reggaetón superstar, Daddy Yankee. On the highly impulsive, Bring It On, Akon showers the chorus with his famous harmony and The Boss spits flames as if a bottle of Cuervo was spilled over an open fire. The cut can be found on Daddy Yankee’s new album, El Cartel: The Big Boss, which is set for release this June.
Written by DJ Z on 05/29/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Impacto (Remix) ft. Fergie" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.