When Akon first jumped on the scene, back in 2004, he let it be known that he produced world music. Three years later you can officially add Reggaetón to the list of genre’s Akon has mastered; the beneficiary being Reggaetón superstar, Daddy Yankee. On the highly impulsive, Bring It On, Akon showers the chorus with his famous harmony and The Boss spits flames as if a bottle of Cuervo was spilled over an open fire. The cut can be found on Daddy Yankee’s new album, El Cartel: The Big Boss, which is set for release this June.
Written by DJ Z on 05/29/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Impacto (Remix) ft. Fergie" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.