When Akon first jumped on the scene, back in 2004, he let it be known that he produced world music. Three years later you can officially add Reggaetón to the list of genre’s Akon has mastered; the beneficiary being Reggaetón superstar, Daddy Yankee. On the highly impulsive, Bring It On, Akon showers the chorus with his famous harmony and The Boss spits flames as if a bottle of Cuervo was spilled over an open fire. The cut can be found on Daddy Yankee’s new album, El Cartel: The Big Boss, which is set for release this June.
Written by DJ Z on 05/29/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Impacto (Remix) ft. Fergie" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.