Introduced to the Booth via November’s Represent, Da Youngfellaz seize the opportunity to reassert their hometown pride on new promo single NYG. Created to celebrate the Giants’ victory in Super Bowl XLVI, this joint finds Jay Storm and Sho-Biz delivering victorious verses alongside fellow Big Apple representer Donny Goines. Singer Devo-D assists on the hook. This joint isn’t set for inclusion on any forthcoming project, but fans should keep it locked for details on Da Youngfellaz’ as yet unscheduled forthcoming EP, The Underclassmen.
Written by richard on 02/8/12
Submit your Rating
New Rich Ent
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)