Introduced to the Booth via November’s Represent, Da Youngfellaz seize the opportunity to reassert their hometown pride on new promo single NYG. Created to celebrate the Giants’ victory in Super Bowl XLVI, this joint finds Jay Storm and Sho-Biz delivering victorious verses alongside fellow Big Apple representer Donny Goines. Singer Devo-D assists on the hook. This joint isn’t set for inclusion on any forthcoming project, but fans should keep it locked for details on Da Youngfellaz’ as yet unscheduled forthcoming EP, The Underclassmen.
Written by richard on 02/8/12
Submit your Rating
New Rich Ent
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.