Introduced to the Booth via November’s Represent, Da Youngfellaz seize the opportunity to reassert their hometown pride on new promo single NYG. Created to celebrate the Giants’ victory in Super Bowl XLVI, this joint finds Jay Storm and Sho-Biz delivering victorious verses alongside fellow Big Apple representer Donny Goines. Singer Devo-D assists on the hook. This joint isn’t set for inclusion on any forthcoming project, but fans should keep it locked for details on Da Youngfellaz’ as yet unscheduled forthcoming EP, The Underclassmen.
Written by richard on 02/8/12
Submit your Rating
New Rich Ent
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.