Introduced to the Booth via November’s Represent, Da Youngfellaz seize the opportunity to reassert their hometown pride on new promo single NYG. Created to celebrate the Giants’ victory in Super Bowl XLVI, this joint finds Jay Storm and Sho-Biz delivering victorious verses alongside fellow Big Apple representer Donny Goines. Singer Devo-D assists on the hook. This joint isn’t set for inclusion on any forthcoming project, but fans should keep it locked for details on Da Youngfellaz’ as yet unscheduled forthcoming EP, The Underclassmen.
Written by richard on 02/8/12
Submit your Rating
New Rich Ent
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.