When artists begin using their voices as instruments, it is safe to say creativity has been taken to a whole new level. Da Muzicianz, who includes D-Roc of the Ying Yang Twins and his younger brothers, Mr. Ball and Da Birthday Boy, has simply redefined the word. Their debut release from TVT Records has already offered the spring break favorite Camera Phone. Next up is their new single, Crazy Man. A quick listen to the song and you’ll realize that the hip-hop movements of crunk and snap have been fused together. United as one, it could be called: snuck. Although when defined by the average consumer, most would offer the following diagnosis: a hit.
Written by DJ Z on 05/24/06
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.