If three’s company and four’s a crown, then Da Kennel are a small army—the Akron, Ohio collective rolls nine deep, including six emcees and three in-house producers. On their latest mixtape single, the collective show us just how seriously they take their weed, warning interlopers not to touch their personal stash over a bass-bumping instrumental by Chop. Topped off with the guest vocals of Padre, this kush-centric banger is just one of many fresh selections set for inclusion on Da Kennel’s Dogfight street album, set for release later this summer.
Written by richard on 06/20/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.