If three’s company and four’s a crown, then Da Kennel are a small army—the Akron, Ohio collective rolls nine deep, including six emcees and three in-house producers. On their latest mixtape single, the collective show us just how seriously they take their weed, warning interlopers not to touch their personal stash over a bass-bumping instrumental by Chop. Topped off with the guest vocals of Padre, this kush-centric banger is just one of many fresh selections set for inclusion on Da Kennel’s Dogfight street album, set for release later this summer.
Written by richard on 06/20/11
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.