A veteran DJ and producer hailing from the Bay Area, Da Hermit makes his grand entrance into The DJBooth with a fresh single that’s sure to make the ladies Hit the Floor. (The fellas, of course, will follow.) Fellow Booth newcomers First Class handle vocal duties on this club-ready cut, jumping on the headliner’s booty-shaking electro boardwork to express their love for women of all colors and national origins. For more colossal beats, plus guest bars from a coast-to-coast lineup of talented rhymesayers, cop Hermit’s Changing Lanes LP when it drops independently this coming fall.
Written by richard on 07/10/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.