A veteran DJ and producer hailing from the Bay Area, Da Hermit makes his grand entrance into The DJBooth with a fresh single that’s sure to make the ladies Hit the Floor. (The fellas, of course, will follow.) Fellow Booth newcomers First Class handle vocal duties on this club-ready cut, jumping on the headliner’s booty-shaking electro boardwork to express their love for women of all colors and national origins. For more colossal beats, plus guest bars from a coast-to-coast lineup of talented rhymesayers, cop Hermit’s Changing Lanes LP when it drops independently this coming fall.
Written by richard on 07/10/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.