A veteran DJ and producer hailing from the Bay Area, Da Hermit makes his grand entrance into The DJBooth with a fresh single that’s sure to make the ladies Hit the Floor. (The fellas, of course, will follow.) Fellow Booth newcomers First Class handle vocal duties on this club-ready cut, jumping on the headliner’s booty-shaking electro boardwork to express their love for women of all colors and national origins. For more colossal beats, plus guest bars from a coast-to-coast lineup of talented rhymesayers, cop Hermit’s Changing Lanes LP when it drops independently this coming fall.
Written by richard on 07/10/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.