Earlier today, the dozen re-returned to the spotlight with the release of a brand new mixtape. The sole joint on D12‘s latest project to feature ringleader Eminem, this standout cut is an unhinged meditation of the effects of Fame on one’s mental stability: a subject about which Shady, needless to say, knows a thing or two. A currently-unknown beatsmith mans the boards, cooking up a gritty, synth-sizzling backdrop for the rhymes of Bizarre, Kon Artis, Kuniva, Swift and Fuzz. For more from the crew, grab a copy of Return of the Dozen 2 out now online.
Written by richard on 04/12/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.