If not handled in a responsible and emotionally honest manner, one-night stands can often lead to morning-after Regret. Needless to say, that goes double when the people involved fail to practice safe sex. The latest single from D1, his first feature since the 2012 release of his Booth-hosted Political Love Story EP, offers a vivid glimpse of the havoc an unplanned pregnancy can wreak on a pair of young lovers’ lives. Jersey-based reader fave Voli provides a moody, yet driving backdrop for the artist’s narrative bars. This poignant cautionary jam isn’t attached to anything larger, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for further details on the Midwestern buzzmaker’s plans.
Written by richard on 05/30/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.