If not handled in a responsible and emotionally honest manner, one-night stands can often lead to morning-after Regret. Needless to say, that goes double when the people involved fail to practice safe sex. The latest single from D1, his first feature since the 2012 release of his Booth-hosted Political Love Story EP, offers a vivid glimpse of the havoc an unplanned pregnancy can wreak on a pair of young lovers’ lives. Jersey-based reader fave Voli provides a moody, yet driving backdrop for the artist’s narrative bars. This poignant cautionary jam isn’t attached to anything larger, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for further details on the Midwestern buzzmaker’s plans.
Written by richard on 05/30/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)