If not handled in a responsible and emotionally honest manner, one-night stands can often lead to morning-after Regret. Needless to say, that goes double when the people involved fail to practice safe sex. The latest single from D1, his first feature since the 2012 release of his Booth-hosted Political Love Story EP, offers a vivid glimpse of the havoc an unplanned pregnancy can wreak on a pair of young lovers’ lives. Jersey-based reader fave Voli provides a moody, yet driving backdrop for the artist’s narrative bars. This poignant cautionary jam isn’t attached to anything larger, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for further details on the Midwestern buzzmaker’s plans.
Written by richard on 05/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.