If not handled in a responsible and emotionally honest manner, one-night stands can often lead to morning-after Regret. Needless to say, that goes double when the people involved fail to practice safe sex. The latest single from D1, his first feature since the 2012 release of his Booth-hosted Political Love Story EP, offers a vivid glimpse of the havoc an unplanned pregnancy can wreak on a pair of young lovers’ lives. Jersey-based reader fave Voli provides a moody, yet driving backdrop for the artist’s narrative bars. This poignant cautionary jam isn’t attached to anything larger, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for further details on the Midwestern buzzmaker’s plans.
Written by richard on 05/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.