If not handled in a responsible and emotionally honest manner, one-night stands can often lead to morning-after Regret. Needless to say, that goes double when the people involved fail to practice safe sex. The latest single from D1, his first feature since the 2012 release of his Booth-hosted Political Love Story EP, offers a vivid glimpse of the havoc an unplanned pregnancy can wreak on a pair of young lovers’ lives. Jersey-based reader fave Voli provides a moody, yet driving backdrop for the artist’s narrative bars. This poignant cautionary jam isn’t attached to anything larger, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for further details on the Midwestern buzzmaker’s plans.
Written by richard on 05/30/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.