No doubt about it: money makes the world go ‘round. As for whether that’s a positive or a negative, well the jury’s still very much out. On Circulate, the inaugural leak off D/Will and Dominique Larue‘s sophomore collaborative set, Will’s soul-sampled boardwork bangs in the back as his mic-murdering colleague spits about the Almighty Dollar influence on our hopes, dreams, and daily activities. The sequel to 2010’s carpe. LP, .diem is scheduled to hit the ‘net in April. In the meantime, be sure to check out Larue’s recent, Booth-exclusive Quit Your Day Job interview feature.
Written by richard on 03/23/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fall '96" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.