No doubt about it: money makes the world go ‘round. As for whether that’s a positive or a negative, well the jury’s still very much out. On Circulate, the inaugural leak off D/Will and Dominique Larue‘s sophomore collaborative set, Will’s soul-sampled boardwork bangs in the back as his mic-murdering colleague spits about the Almighty Dollar influence on our hopes, dreams, and daily activities. The sequel to 2010’s carpe. LP, .diem is scheduled to hit the ‘net in April. In the meantime, be sure to check out Larue’s recent, Booth-exclusive Quit Your Day Job interview feature.
Written by richard on 03/23/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fall '96" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.