In summer of 2011, while visiting Paris and Versailles, D-WHY and director Rex Arrow shot footage for what was intended to become a three-part music video. Unfortunately, they neglected to back up their files and, when their hard drive malfunctioned, all their work went down the drain. Two years and change later, through some technological miracle, the footage has been recovered. Luis Valdazon took over where Arrow left off and shaped it into the official visuals for EP single Young Madonna. On this catchy, carefree love song, beatsmith Dave Cappa flips a sample from indie buzz band CHVRCHES’s The Mother We Share as D-WHY envisions the bright future that awaits him and his girl. Fans will be able to find Young Madonna, the previously-featured One Day and much more on the artist’s Loved, Hated & Broke EP, scheduled for independent release November 19.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Animal (Unofficial Remix)" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.