In summer of 2011, while visiting Paris and Versailles, D-WHY and director Rex Arrow shot footage for what was intended to become a three-part music video. Unfortunately, they neglected to back up their files and, when their hard drive malfunctioned, all their work went down the drain. Two years and change later, through some technological miracle, the footage has been recovered. Luis Valdazon took over where Arrow left off and shaped it into the official visuals for EP single Young Madonna. On this catchy, carefree love song, beatsmith Dave Cappa flips a sample from indie buzz band CHVRCHES’s The Mother We Share as D-WHY envisions the bright future that awaits him and his girl. Fans will be able to find Young Madonna, the previously-featured One Day and much more on the artist’s Loved, Hated & Broke EP, scheduled for independent release November 19.
Written by richard on 11/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Animal (Unofficial Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.