Absent from the Booth since bringing us his unofficial remix of Swedish band Miike Snow’s Animal, D-WHY returns with a fresh single inspired by another set of indie buzzmakers. On Wind Blows, a driving instrumental borrowed from Canadian folk-rockers Yukon Blonde sets the stage for philosophical bars from the NYC repper. For more, check out D-WHY’s new street album, Don’t Flatter Yourself, when it drops this fall.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Animal (Unofficial Remix)" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!