Absent from the Booth since bringing us his unofficial remix of Swedish band Miike Snow’s Animal, D-WHY returns with a fresh single inspired by another set of indie buzzmakers. On Wind Blows, a driving instrumental borrowed from Canadian folk-rockers Yukon Blonde sets the stage for philosophical bars from the NYC repper. For more, check out D-WHY’s new street album, Don’t Flatter Yourself, when it drops this fall.
Written by richard on 09/22/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Animal (Unofficial Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)