Absent from the Booth since bringing us his unofficial remix of Swedish band Miike Snow’s Animal, D-WHY returns with a fresh single inspired by another set of indie buzzmakers. On Wind Blows, a driving instrumental borrowed from Canadian folk-rockers Yukon Blonde sets the stage for philosophical bars from the NYC repper. For more, check out D-WHY’s new street album, Don’t Flatter Yourself, when it drops this fall.
Written by richard on 09/22/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Animal (Unofficial Remix)" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.