Absent from the Booth since bringing us his unofficial remix of Swedish band Miike Snow’s Animal, D-WHY returns with a fresh single inspired by another set of indie buzzmakers. On Wind Blows, a driving instrumental borrowed from Canadian folk-rockers Yukon Blonde sets the stage for philosophical bars from the NYC repper. For more, check out D-WHY’s new street album, Don’t Flatter Yourself, when it drops this fall.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Animal (Unofficial Remix)" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.