Absent from the Booth since dropping off espresso-lovers’ anthem FaZe Clan back in May, D-WHY makes his triumphant return to our pages with One Day, the first official single off his next EP. Beatsmith Dave Cappa‘s plaintive, yet banging production, sampled from Israeli singer/songwriter Asaf Avidan’s record of the same name, backs the West Virginia buzzmaker as he envisions his future success in bold and arrogant verses. It ain’t all about him, though; in Luis Valdizon‘s accompanying visuals, shot at Cali’s picturesque Salvation Mountain, the artist invites listeners to Tweet and/or comment about their own hopes and dreams using the hashtag “#OneDay.” The Young, Loved, Hated & Broke EP is scheduled to drop digitally November 4. In the meantime, of course, you can keep it locked for the latest song releases.
Written by richard on 10/20/13
East Coast buzzmaker D-WHY has unleashed his latest collection of original material, the Young, Broke, Loved & Hated EP. The project is his first digital retail release and directly follows August 2012's Don't Flatter...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Animal (Unofficial Remix)" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)