Absent from the Booth since dropping off espresso-lovers’ anthem FaZe Clan back in May, D-WHY makes his triumphant return to our pages with One Day, the first official single off his next EP. Beatsmith Dave Cappa‘s plaintive, yet banging production, sampled from Israeli singer/songwriter Asaf Avidan’s record of the same name, backs the West Virginia buzzmaker as he envisions his future success in bold and arrogant verses. It ain’t all about him, though; in Luis Valdizon‘s accompanying visuals, shot at Cali’s picturesque Salvation Mountain, the artist invites listeners to Tweet and/or comment about their own hopes and dreams using the hashtag “#OneDay.” The Young, Loved, Hated & Broke EP is scheduled to drop digitally November 4. In the meantime, of course, you can keep it locked for the latest song releases.
Written by richard on 10/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Animal (Unofficial Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.