Absent from the Booth since dropping off espresso-lovers’ anthem FaZe Clan back in May, D-WHY makes his triumphant return to our pages with One Day, the first official single off his next EP. Beatsmith Dave Cappa‘s plaintive, yet banging production, sampled from Israeli singer/songwriter Asaf Avidan’s record of the same name, backs the West Virginia buzzmaker as he envisions his future success in bold and arrogant verses. It ain’t all about him, though; in Luis Valdizon‘s accompanying visuals, shot at Cali’s picturesque Salvation Mountain, the artist invites listeners to Tweet and/or comment about their own hopes and dreams using the hashtag “#OneDay.” The Young, Loved, Hated & Broke EP is scheduled to drop digitally November 4. In the meantime, of course, you can keep it locked for the latest song releases.
Written by richard on 10/20/13
East Coast buzzmaker D-WHY has unleashed his latest collection of original material, the Young, Broke, Loved & Hated EP. The project is his first digital retail release and directly follows August 2012's Don't Flatter...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Animal (Unofficial Remix)" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.