D-WHY is still in the early stages of his musical career, but he’s already begun to ponder the Legacy he’ll leave behind. On the final single off his next digital release, the East Coast buzzmaker takes stock of his progress to date—and he couldn’t be happier with what he sees. Sure, he’s still having difficulties paying the bills and the haters are circling like vultures, but the sh*t he can control—his behavior, attitude and musical output—he’s got locked down. BLVD Blake backs the artist’s positive self-assessment with whip-ready percussion, grimy synth-bass and (on the “I don’t give a f**k” bridge) fluttering strings. Fans will be able to find Legacy, last week’s Young Madonna and much more on D-WHY’s Young, Loved, Hated & Broke EP, scheduled to drop next Tuesday (11/19). In addition to being available for purchase on iTunes, the set will be freely downloadable via TheCleanestCorner.com.
Written by richard on 11/14/13
East Coast buzzmaker D-WHY has unleashed his latest collection of original material, the Young, Broke, Loved & Hated EP. The project is his first digital retail release and directly follows August 2012's Don't Flatter...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Animal (Unofficial Remix)" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.