For most, “fresh to death” is just a figure of speech; for D-WHY, it’s a daily reality. On the third song release off his next street album, the Northeastern buzzmaker laments his downright painful level of fly-ness, begging those listening to “Kill Me Now” so he doesn’t have to endure another moment of excruciating dopeness. me & the homie craft a synth-driven beat to back the artist’s morbid, yet flossed-out bars, and Inglewood phenom Casey Veggies echoes the headliner’s sentiments on the guest tip. Watch for Don’t Flatter Yourself to hit the ‘net “sometime in August.”
Written by richard on 06/29/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Animal (Unofficial Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.