For most, “fresh to death” is just a figure of speech; for D-WHY, it’s a daily reality. On the third song release off his next street album, the Northeastern buzzmaker laments his downright painful level of fly-ness, begging those listening to “Kill Me Now” so he doesn’t have to endure another moment of excruciating dopeness. me & the homie craft a synth-driven beat to back the artist’s morbid, yet flossed-out bars, and Inglewood phenom Casey Veggies echoes the headliner’s sentiments on the guest tip. Watch for Don’t Flatter Yourself to hit the ‘net “sometime in August.”
Written by richard on 06/29/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Animal (Unofficial Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)