You know you listen to too much hip-hop when it surprises you to see a styrofoam cup filled with coffee rather than lean. With that said, if there’s one rapper who would release a song about his java addiction, D-WHY is he. His first feature since March’s Flattery, FaZe Clan finds the West Virginia representative knocking back shot after shot of espresso over a KE On The Track beat that I might describe as club-ready, if club DJs spun songs about sipping macchiatos. Jakob Owens directs the official visuals, starring the artist and a truckload of fresh-roasted beans. This record isn’t part of a larger project, but don’t be surprised if you hear it blaring from the speakers of your local Starbucks next time you step out for a cappucino. As always, we’ll keep you posted on D-WHY’s plans.
Written by richard on 05/16/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Animal (Unofficial Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)