With his next street album still lacking a solid drop date, D-WHY is back with a little something to hold fans over till its arrival. Not marked for inclusion on the project, this freshly-released remix finds the Big Apple buzzmaker putting his lyrical mark on Aeroplane vs. Friendly Fire‘s version of Flight Facilities’ Crave You. A holdover from the original version of the record, Giselle Rosselli also contributes vocals to the cut. Feeling it? Though this joint, as mentioned above, is only an outtake, you can keep it locked for the latest news and tunes leading up to the late-summer release of D-WHY’s Don’t Flatter Yourself mixtape.
Written by richard on 06/24/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Animal (Unofficial Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.