With his next street album still lacking a solid drop date, D-WHY is back with a little something to hold fans over till its arrival. Not marked for inclusion on the project, this freshly-released remix finds the Big Apple buzzmaker putting his lyrical mark on Aeroplane vs. Friendly Fire‘s version of Flight Facilities’ Crave You. A holdover from the original version of the record, Giselle Rosselli also contributes vocals to the cut. Feeling it? Though this joint, as mentioned above, is only an outtake, you can keep it locked for the latest news and tunes leading up to the late-summer release of D-WHY’s Don’t Flatter Yourself mixtape.
Written by richard on 06/24/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Animal (Unofficial Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.