With his next street album still lacking a solid drop date, D-WHY is back with a little something to hold fans over till its arrival. Not marked for inclusion on the project, this freshly-released remix finds the Big Apple buzzmaker putting his lyrical mark on Aeroplane vs. Friendly Fire‘s version of Flight Facilities’ Crave You. A holdover from the original version of the record, Giselle Rosselli also contributes vocals to the cut. Feeling it? Though this joint, as mentioned above, is only an outtake, you can keep it locked for the latest news and tunes leading up to the late-summer release of D-WHY’s Don’t Flatter Yourself mixtape.
Written by richard on 06/24/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Animal (Unofficial Remix)" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)