With his next street album still lacking a solid drop date, D-WHY is back with a little something to hold fans over till its arrival. Not marked for inclusion on the project, this freshly-released remix finds the Big Apple buzzmaker putting his lyrical mark on Aeroplane vs. Friendly Fire‘s version of Flight Facilities’ Crave You. A holdover from the original version of the record, Giselle Rosselli also contributes vocals to the cut. Feeling it? Though this joint, as mentioned above, is only an outtake, you can keep it locked for the latest news and tunes leading up to the late-summer release of D-WHY’s Don’t Flatter Yourself mixtape.
Written by richard on 06/24/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Animal (Unofficial Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.