If there really was a hotel that employed a Bad B*tch Concierge, that hotel would be raking in the cash hand over fist. Actually….the line between Bad B*tch Concierge and pimp is pretty slim, maybe it’s a concept best reserved for rap tracks like D-WHY‘s latest. Fresh off Kill Me Now, the always stylish emcee grabs a banging beat from me & the homie that feels like it was born in the trap. D-WHY and Brooklyn representer Curt@!n$ lyrically elevate the track from “just” a banger to an anthem for bad b*tches, the men who love them, and the concierges who connect the two. To see what D-WHY cooks up next be sure to check out his upcoming Don’t Flatter Yourself album, due out August 15.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Animal (Unofficial Remix)" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!