If there really was a hotel that employed a Bad B*tch Concierge, that hotel would be raking in the cash hand over fist. Actually….the line between Bad B*tch Concierge and pimp is pretty slim, maybe it’s a concept best reserved for rap tracks like D-WHY‘s latest. Fresh off Kill Me Now, the always stylish emcee grabs a banging beat from me & the homie that feels like it was born in the trap. D-WHY and Brooklyn representer Curt@!n$ lyrically elevate the track from “just” a banger to an anthem for bad b*tches, the men who love them, and the concierges who connect the two. To see what D-WHY cooks up next be sure to check out his upcoming Don’t Flatter Yourself album, due out August 15.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Animal (Unofficial Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.