If there really was a hotel that employed a Bad B*tch Concierge, that hotel would be raking in the cash hand over fist. Actually….the line between Bad B*tch Concierge and pimp is pretty slim, maybe it’s a concept best reserved for rap tracks like D-WHY‘s latest. Fresh off Kill Me Now, the always stylish emcee grabs a banging beat from me & the homie that feels like it was born in the trap. D-WHY and Brooklyn representer Curt@!n$ lyrically elevate the track from “just” a banger to an anthem for bad b*tches, the men who love them, and the concierges who connect the two. To see what D-WHY cooks up next be sure to check out his upcoming Don’t Flatter Yourself album, due out August 15.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Animal (Unofficial Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.