In a world that so often feels like its awash in suffering, it’s good to be reminded that, ultimately, life is truly All Good. Or at least it is for D-WHY, who celebrates a Twitter milestone with the release of a new cut fueled by a beat from Marcus D’Tray that’s at turns operatic and EDM, straight banger and light celebration. Its a complex sonic backdrop that the Bad B*tch Concierge lover fills with rhymes about threesomes, menage a trois’ and sex with multiple women, a theme that Hit-Boy echoes in a verse that pulls the super-producer out from behind the boards and behind a mic. While only one of them is truly G.O.O.D. Music, fans can expect more good music from Hit-Boy when his HITstory mixtape drops August 7, followed by D-WHY’s own Don’t Flatter Yourself, scheduled to hit the interwebs on Wednesday, August 15.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Animal (Unofficial Remix)" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.